Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Gateway Arch

As many of you know, I spend a lot of time looking at the world through a camera lens. I will be using this blog to share some of what I see with all of you.

We were in St Louis a few weeks ago, and here is a great shot I got of the Gateway Arch.

I anticipate a lot of very cool pics as we travel across the southern half of the U.S. and visit places like the Painted Desert, the Grand Canyon, and Joshua Tree National Park to name a few.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jakula said...

Can you add a photo section to this blog so that I can view more as you download? Or maybe an online photo account. I don't get impressed by many photographers, as they lack creativity and insight, but yours intrigues me everytime. Send me some shots to my email if you can.