Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Major projects


I just hit send on the email carrying my newly written draft article to my principal investigator. She has given me a great opportunity, but it required a lot of my energy and focus, and I'm not sure it will be enough. The joys of life as a scientist, I guess. At any rate, this is where I've been parked for the last few days; in front of my laptop surrounded by outlines and articles. It's a good life, and one I enjoy. I get paid to make discoveries and learn.

But Meow has been feeling ignored, and the laundry has most certainly been ignored! As have a lot of things. I'm glad to be getting back to normal. And that includes getting some pictures posted!

We visited Jay's mom and attended a wedding in early November. Those pictures are up next. And then this week we have the 2009 Long Beach Turkey Trot (no, I haven't been training) and Thanksgiving, all of which will be getting a post. Whew! I've missed you guys.

No comments: