Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Quick update

We are moved into our new place. The address is:

3240 Sawtelle Blvd Apt 210
Los Angeles, CA 90066 USA

Still no final resolution from insurance companies, except truck has been called a total loss, and we have sent the list of damaged items to the other insurance company.

We are back to work, and my laptop is still down. I swear it will be back up by this weekend so I can get some pics uploaded.

More in a few days.

Oh, we bought a Subaru Outback, it's badass. I never thought that I would say that about a freakin' station wagon, but there you are.

It looks like this:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice car. I wanna ask you about that car so I guess I'll call ya soon. J

Unknown said...

175-hp, 2.5-liter H-4
243-hp, 2.5-liter H-4
245-hp, 3.0-liter H-6

175 + AWD = Fun