Saturday, August 9, 2008

Yeah, I know. It's been almost two months...

So we have been busy, okay?

Since the last post April has been back to the MBL for a week to set up BOP, and I was there for a couple of days. July 4th weekend was pretty lazy, one day at the beach in Malibu, bust mostly just sleeping late and doing nothing. We have also been up to the Bay Area for Mike Cipriano and Rose Mill's wedding (it was great fun) and a day in Napa with Shanda and Patrick (also tremendous fun, we will be back!)

I have taken many photos, and I will get them online this week. Next week will be very busy, my brother flies in from Texas on Thursday for the weekend, his daughter gets here from Montana on Friday, and she will be here all next week!

More to come...

2 comments:

Tony said...

Jay and April,

How did you enjoy your first earthquake?

Jay said...

Actually I feel kind of left out! I was in the car and it was small enough that I never felt a thing.

April was on the 4th floor of her building at UCLA and she says it was pretty scary for her, seeing the walls and floor flex and bend under the strain- and this was a small one!