Saturday, December 22, 2007

Photos Online


Okay,

So I finally started uploading some pics to the web using Picasa. I will be regularly updating the folders, as well as creating new ones as I go through my archives, and as April and I travel around. I am setting the folder options to not allow downloads or printing as all of my images are copyrighted and I don't want random strangers to steal them and use them for personal profit.

To all my friends, you are welcome to any of them. Just email me if you want to download or print any of them, and I will share it with you so you can have full access.

I am by no means a professional, but I have been lucky enough to be in some remarkable places with a camera in my hands. I hope you enjoy!

Oh yeah, the site is http://picasaweb.google.com/elihpaudio

-J

No comments: